Job description / Role
• Provide project leadership over a range of supply chain initiatives, including timelines, deliverables, and reporting
• Negotiates contracts with carriers, based on Baxter transportation strategies and monitors provider compliance by conducting ongoing business reviews.
• Ensure overall compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
• Develop and maintain metrics to monitor performance of transport providers
• Lead and collaborate to deliver effective management of change, through communication, systems and processes
• Attractive Salary Package
• To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• 7+ years’ experience within the logistics field
• Experience with all modes of Transportation, both domestic and international
• Strong, hands-on experience with TMS solutions strongly desired
• Demonstrated ability to interact at multiple levels of the organization and function as a liaison with internal and external customers, suppliers and vendors.
• Project management skills, transportation experience, negotiation skills, excellent analytical, problem solving and leadership skills.
• Thorough knowledge of supply chain management strategies
• Ability to manage and lead projects
• Spanish Speaking is desired
• Highly competent in various MS Office applications, including MS Excel and MS Access highly desired
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.