Job description / Role
Operations & Maintenance
• Maintain production at optimum level by continuously monitoring vital signs of the plant, safety of the personnel and the equipment to ensure uninterrupted running of the plant
• Devise, Schedule and implement annual maintenance schedules in a cost effective and safe manner to enhance the productivity of the plant by improving availability and increasing the operating life of the equipment.
• Co-ordinate with other departments for the smooth running of the plant without any equipment down time. Carryout proper monthly planning and execute the plans.
• Ensure all the operations are carried out as per the company recommended standard operating procedures and policies.
• Review standard operating procedures, Task Risk assessment and permit to work (PTW) systems.
• Liaise with vendor representatives and contractor employees for safe and effective execution of job.
• Ensure availability of production and safety critical equipment.
• Follow various types of maintenance standards (Preventive, Corrective, breakdown maintenance) and able to execute various maintenance tools like Condition Monitoring, RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) and review reports for the same.
• Devise, Schedule and implement annual maintenance schedules in a cost effective and safe manner to enhance the productivity of the plant significantly by increasing the life of the equipment and ensuring continuous availability of all equipments.
• Ensure effective use of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for scheduling jobs, generating reports, management of inventory/spares, reordering and proper record keeping.
• Monitor and record the emission parameters and prepare report for external reporting.
• Coordinate with Client’ representative to facilitate well intervention activities as per instructions from Ops engineer.
• Plan and execute Shutdown activities including material and manpower requirements in a cost effective manner.
• Carry out proper manpower planning in consultation with OIM and Ops Engineer.
• Plan and act to maintain the Asset integrity of well head as well as process platform.
• Ensure that the internal / external audit recommendations are acted upon and closed out effectively.
USD 3,000 to 3,600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Lead Process Engineer – Well Head
• Experience – 7-12 years
• Salary - US$1 00-120 per day.. (3600)
About the Company
Ventures HRD Centres (VHC) is a complete HR Solutions that is a recognized pioneer in Human Resources Recruitment and Training. Preferred by major Multinational Companies and brands as their recruitment partner, we have helped thousands of companies to source, hire, and train the right employee to the right business vertical.
We are operational PAN India, with offices across 6 major Indian cities, and are consistently delivery holistic HR solutions to companies. Our Client Retention rate is staggering, given that 75% of our revenue comes from our existing clients.
Founded by Sh. B.S Yadav in 1999, who is the pioneer of organized recruitment, VHC has delivered value to each of our clients. We have over 100 consultants working with us, bringing along with them 600 man years of experience with leading Indian and International Companies. We are a competently run Management and Human Resources Consultancy that provides comprehensive and cutting edge Human Resources solutions such as Recruitment, Staffing, and Training to our various happy clients.