Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Job description / Role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Represents Company at the highest levels of engagement including among the public, all stakeholders
and business partners.
2. Ensure growth of the business by forming productive partnerships.
3. Continually review the company’s systems and processes to keep up to date with best operational
4. Guide the firm’s partners to impart skills and knowledge required to execute specific projects.
5. Maintain contact and productive networking to generate goodwill for the company among the sector,
government, communities and the public.
6. Take the initiatives to ensure compliance with government statutory and
7. Collaborate with HR and other heads to supervise and manage the staff, pay their salaries and ensure
that they are well motivated and work productively for the company and for themselves.
8. Direct and coordinating the activities of all departments in Company ensuring that all heads meet the
overall business goals and objectives of the company.
9. Takes the initiative to chart blueprint to strategize the company in the direction of best practice and
high competiveness among peers.
10. Brings new and innovative ideas to the business while continually looking for opportunities to expand
and create goodwill for the company in the market and at the highest levels of engagement.
11. Supervises the progress of individual departments to ensure that they meet up with defined targets
and the overall progress and that, guidance and training is provided for any staff needed to excel in their
USD 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Car and Driver, Air tickets, Full coverage insurance
The ideal candidate would be Indian national with at least 10 years as a General Manager having oil and gas servicing company experience. Engineering background, preferably having international experience.
About the Company
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jan|
CEO / General Manager
GM / Managing Director