Job description / Role
Project Management for various Project Assignments
• Assist in the business development efforts of the Company including pre-construction, tactical approaches with project delivery
• Participate in required peer reviews with project team members providing insight and recommendations
• Adherence to Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Policies
• Quality control accountability
• Maintain all Corporate Standards with applicable Project Control requirements to ensure financial and administrative responsibility
• Attractive Salary Package
• Provide project finance management for all applicable project commitments
• Coordinate and support all project close-out, start-up and training in accordance with facility management best practice standards
• Professional development initiatives (i.e. LEED Certification, 30 Hour OSHA Certification, etc.) as recommended by the Company
• Other duties as assigned by management
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.