Job description / Role
We are supporting an international engineering, environmental and maritime consultancy as they are looking to hire a Senior Civil Design Engineer to join their growing team in Lagos, Nigeria. Due to new project wins in West Africa there are exciting expansion plans for the organisation and the opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join and support a range of clients on large marine projects. Projects will include ports, harbours, jettys and terminals etc.
The Senior Civil Design Engineer will be part of the team responsible for bidding, design and management of civil infrastructure
consultancy works within the maritime sector.
To be considered for the role, candidates must have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Maritime Engineering / Ports & Coastal Engineering
- 10+ years experience
- Extensive design and design management of civil infrastructure consultancy works within the maritime sector
- Proficient at writing technical reports
- International design experience ideally in West Africa
This is an exciting longterm opportunity to join a growing organisation working on a range of projects across West Africa.
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support
Lead Structural Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Civil Maintenance Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Resident Engineer