Job description / Role
• Supervise the day to day security operations of an assigned client site
• Manage a team of security officers, site and/or shift supervisors including hiring/selection, scheduling, payroll, training, coaching, development and support
• Ensure the client site is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
• Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client and employees
• Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service
• Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met.
• Assure regular communication of issues or program with Client
• Handle any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
• Other management responsibilities as determined by Client or District Manager.
• Communicate staffing needs via Requisition Form; assist recruiters in identifying, interviewing and hiring quality candidates.
• Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, MSO training, annual formal performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
• Assure that employee grievances are heard and resolved (with help from appropriate support employees, as required) and that personnel records are updated and accurate (Change of Status forms, rosters, etc.)
• Assure communication of policies, company announcements and job openings through a consistently updated READ file at each site.
• Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
• Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client-specific training, and annual refresher training for security personnel, as well as meet Allied Universal’s corporate training standards.
• Develop / maintain operational procedures so that a valid, site-specific OPM and post orders are always available for emergency reference by the security staff.
• Manage uniforms, equipment, supplies and vehicles utilized at the account(s), maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists.
• Take a proactive role in communicating with the client and meeting his needs; meet with regularly, listen to issues, provide security and technical expertise and solutions. Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Capably utilize WinTeam for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, invoice Aging by tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management.
• Enforce Allied Universal policies as outlined in the handbooks, executive memos and on the portal.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Four year degree in Criminal Justice, Business Administration or related field
• Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience
• At least 2 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience (depending on size/scope of client).
• Ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
• Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining quality staff.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
• Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience preferred.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while having an entrepreneurial attitude.
• Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time
• Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.