Job description / Role
EMEA Indirect Channel Manager Lcs
Job Description Summary
The EMEA LCS Indirect Channel Manager is responsible for developing and implementing go-to-market strategies at a EMEA level across the LCS portfolios. Primary focus short term is GTM changes implementation for LCS. The role will report to GM for Life Care Solutions EMEA.
As part of the EMEA leadership team, the Indirect Channel Manager is responsible for the quarterly and yearly EMEA Orders/Sales forecast, the yearly region's target setting and the achievements versus targets.
The Indirect Channel Manager is responsible for developing integrated channel management programs and ensuring the execution of those agreed upon programs in close cooperation with Modality Leaders, Sales Management, Service Management, Channel Partner COE and Compliance team.
- Develop guiding principles for the go-to-market strategy on direct and indirect distribution models in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Ensure a structure with clear lines between direct and indirect distribution and drive implementation
- Develop a strategic framework for the business rationale and selection criteria for channel partners, for the responsibilities of channel partner managers and appropriate incentive compensation models
- With the help of other stakeholders, analyze the policies and practices on discounts, commissions and other payments to distributors and agents, develop a consistent model and drive implementation
- Identify industry best practices and benchmarks on channel management
- Develop metrics on performance and behavior and set the framework for regular strategic, business and compliance reviews on channel partners
- Strengthen process on renewal/non-renewal of channel partners
- Work closely with the European product and service managers, local commercial leaders, Legal (including competition law counsel), and Compliance, in particular the Dealer Compliance Managers
- Identify training needs and assist in shaping and delivering the training to channel partners and internal stakeholders
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous simplification improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years of sales management experience including strategic selling and negotiation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven track record in working with channel partners
- Ability to shape growth vision and strategy
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams
- Strong business acumen
- Understanding of customer/marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Willingness and ability to travel within Europe on a regular basis
- Fluent English
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.