Job description / Role
- Employing Painters who are competent is important for the image and success of your business.
- Communicating with clients to determine their painting requirements and helping them make the best decisions for their projects
- Assembling scaffolding as required
- Covering trim, floors, furniture and other surfaces with masking tape, drop cloths and other protective coverings to keep them free of paint
EUR 3,500 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Setting up ventilators and other safety equipment to protect Painters from unhealthy fumes
- Preparing surfaces to be painted by washing them, filling holes and cracks with putty and sanding them until they’re smooth
- Applying primer and other sealers to paint surfaces to ensure that paint sticks to them
- Mixing and matching paint, stain and other finishes to job specifications
- Applying paint, stain and other finishes to paint surfaces using paintbrushes, rollers or sprayers
About the Company
Jeta Group International (JGI) is founded with a philosophy to target entrepreneurial recruitment professionals willing to explore and challenge themselves in different regions of the World .