Job description / Role
• Establish and monitor supplier inventory levels of corporately-controlled raw materials based upon Leprino facility inventories, forecasted demand, supplier lead time, and Leprino production
• Support utilization and rationalization of aged or obsolete inventory of raw materials to ensure timely consumption and minimize inventory write-offs
• Identify, recommend, and implement opportunities for savings by analyzing ordering patterns and other procurement activities
• Coordinate all activities with vendors/suppliers and plant procurement contacts
• Perform expediting and other duties related to Purchasing and Product Management, and provides back-up support as required
• Support Leprino facilities in the resolution of supplier inquires and/or dissatisfaction
• Lead on-boarding process for new suppliers and materials
• Maintain procurement-related data tables in SAP
• Issue amendments to commercial contracts that use price-adjustment formulas
• A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)
• 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire
• Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits
• Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant (with a free chocolate milk dispenser!), constant pizza tastings, and a robust gym
• A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine (average winter temperature is 47 degrees), the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own former Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in business-related field of study.
• Two (2) years of professional experience in a supply chain or procurement role in a manufacturing environment.
• Proficient with SAP Purchase to Pay (P2P) and materials management modules
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Five (5) years of professional experience in a supply chain or procurement role in a manufacturing environment.
• Has a strong understanding of processes surrounding food safety, raw material requirement planning, inventory management, and procurement.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.