Job description / Role
• Lead project management activities for complex, cross-functional programs that are key to our Global Sales Team.
• Simultaneously lead multiple cross-functional project teams to successful completion of projects. Projects typically medium to large scale with moderate risk and impact to corporation.
• Develop timelines, resource plans and cost estimates where required.
• Collaborate with Program Manager, and project team members to refine project scope and oversee completion of tasks and project plans.
• Facilitator of Agile process with teams.
• Demonstrate high level of competency in project leadership.
• Encourage and drive the use of project management processes, Agile and associated tools within project teams.
• Maintains expertise in Sales and Marketing area to sufficiently carry out project leadership duties and to leverage network of knowledge base.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
• Minimum of three (3) years of Project Management experience
• Master's degree is preferred
• Previous experience utilizing Agile is highly preferred
• Previous experience working in a Scrum master role
• Skills include experience with Project management tools such as Microsoft Project, TFS, and other Agile tools
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.