Job description / Role
• Responsible for conducting research and assistance in the process of request in response to a FOIA request.
• Conduct searches and research, based on FOIA requests. Provide results in accordance with customer guidelines.
• Recognize various types of search criteria and protocols.
• Work well with members of team and various legal offices
• Manage a classified library and archive documents when appropriate.
• Electronically review a subset of newly processed documents, identify potential duplicate documents in the existing document repository.
• Review document duplicates and record decisions in the customer’s automated system. The customer will provide training in duplicate document detection processing.
• Create memoranda or written reports documenting the results of quality assurance studies and investigations and associated recommendations including remediation.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least 2 years of experience
• Four (4) years of experience (for a total of six (6) or more years) may be substituted for a degree, with a high school diploma
• Must be a US Citizen and have a valid TS/SCI clearance from day one of employment
• Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with FSP and be crossover eligible
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently
• Strong collaboration and communication
• Willingness to ask questions for clarification
• Must have a strong attention to detail
• Solid ability to navigate and learn new systems
• Technical skills must be solid (not beginning level)
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and keep tasks moving
• Must be proactive
• Ability to provide high quality work performing independently or with minimal supervision (self-starter)
• Must have an understanding of security requirements and be able to adhere to them
• Ability to be flexible and manage multiple competing priorities and adapt to changing work requirements and priorities
• Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a team member
• Excellent working knowledge of computer software with an emphasis on research capability
• Demonstrated as Highly goal oriented, excellent at time management and ability to work under pressure
• Experience with data calls and quick reaction tasks
• Experience with FOIA requests and responses
• Ability to communicate effectively with various management levels, proactive experience and approach to delivering high quality services to all stake holders
• Demonstrated experience developing excellent relationships with clients and technical teams
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.