In today's scenario of economic unpredictability and random upheavals in trade and commerce, Financial Modeling has become an important skill to have. Financial modeling certification not only provides an individual an edge over his contemporaries but also prepares him to foresee the trends towards which the market is moving, thus facilitating his strategies.
- With excellent knowledge in this field, each industry will have something lucrative to offer you.
Following are some of the job profiles you can target:
- Group Manager - Acquisitions
- Investment Partner
- Financial Modeling & Audit Manager
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager for Financial Model Conversion
- Equity Research Analyst
- VP/AVP - Debt Markets Advisory
- Research Analyst - Economic Data
- Market Risk/Risk Management
- Venture Analyst
- Market Data Quantitative Analyst
Who should take this course
This Financial Modeling program is suitable for people in Investment banking, Project management, Equity research, Business planning & strategy, Private equity funds or commercial banking. It is also ideal for CAs, CFA Program-holders, FRMs, MBAs Finance professionals, B.Tech and Commerce Graduates who want a career in any of the above profiles.
If you are interested in this course, you need to have working knowledge of MS Excel, cash flow statement, income statement, balance sheets and Finance.
Certificate of Participation, Certificate of Excellence
- Excel as a Tool for Financial Modeling
- Projecting Cash Flow Statement
- Referencing & Excel Shortcuts for Financial Modeling
- Circular References in Cash and Interest
- Building Layout for Scalable Financial Model
- Analyzing Financial Statements with Ratios
- Building Growth Drivers for Revenue
- Corporate Finance Concepts for Financial Modeling
- Building Growth Drivers for Cost
- Key Valuation Concepts
- Building Asset and Debt Schedule
- Valuation Using DCF and Comps
- Projecting P&L and Balance Sheet
- Scenario Analysis and Building Dashboards
- Advanced Tools in Excel for Auditing Financial Models
- Understanding Macros
- Auditing Large Models and Complicated Formula
- Creating Flexible Dashboards & Charts Using Form Controls
- Advanced Excel Functions to Create Flexible Financial Models Using Index, Match and Offset Functions
- Introduction to VBA for Financial Modeling
- Mastering Financial Functions - Lease Analysis for Facebook
- Recording Macros to Break Circular References
- Advanced Charting Techniques in Excel - Creating Football Field
- Implementing Monte Carlo Simulation for Revenue Analysis -I
- Creating Dashboard for Financial Data
- Implementing Monte Carlo Simulation for Revenue Analysis -II
About Course Provider
MindCypress offers a broad portfolio of customized learning programs, delivered in North America, Africa, Asia and Europe for students and professionals to master new skills and achieve their education and career goals.
Our programs, whether in the form of online learning, classroom learning or career management, are designed to combine theoretical learning with practical application. Whether you are an undergraduate student, graduate student or a working professional, our programs are designed to offer something unique to each one of you.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.