Job description / Role
Generate new leads and develop business portfolio (geographical or segmentation, etc) through the sales of product to Customer (Direct, Indirect, Professional End User, Dealer)
Leading French Multinational tyre manufacturing company
Key responsibilities include Account Management, Opportunity Management, Negotiating, Customer value management and Product, service, and industry knowledge.
* Gather information from the customer to understand their needs and detailed requirements.
* Oversee monitoring of relationships including lessons learned and appropriate feedback (close the loop).
* Develop/generate new leads by monitoring trends, conducting research, identifying opportunities, cold calling, and making appointments.
* Develops sales action plans for targeting leads, converting them into sales.
* Manage own territory by allocating time and resources.
* Develop and maintain mid-term territory plans.
* Develop and execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand ideas/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity.
* Work with sales strategy and planning partners to ensure forecast accuracy, maximization of opportunities, and development of plans to deliver against an organization's objectives.
* The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, bonus as well as all standard benefits.
The successful candidate will have,
* 3-5 years of sales, business development or Key account management experience within the Tyre or Automobile Industry, ideally across a GCC country
* Experience managing distributors in a current or past role within the UAE or a GCC country
* Ability to work cross-functional and have the right skills to manage multiple stakeholders
* Young and driven, ready to be in a field-based role
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Sales Manager - Packaging
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Business Development Manager
The Gulf Recruitment Group