Job description / Role
The successful candidates will be working for one of prestigious and leading Media Group in Sultanate of Oman. This position is responsible to find business opportunities and manage customers in long-term profitable relationships for the Event Management Projects wit the following key responsibilities:
• Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
• Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
• Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
• Present products or do presentations to prospective clients
• Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
• Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs and maintain relationships to maximize renewal business
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
OMR 600 to 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related field.
• Proven 3-5 years’ experience as an Account Executive, or in other Sales/Customer Service role in Event Management
• Outstanding Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
• Knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Organizational and time-management skills
• A business acumen
• Enthusiastic and passionate
• Language: Arabic and English.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.