Job description / Role
Purpose and scope:
The Sales Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. He/ she will be responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Strong experience in Automation and Digital transformation FINTECH hardware and software solutions for Government, retail, insurance, financial and hospitality business verticals is required along with CNS Banking portfolio of self-service KIOSKs.
- Plan and forecasting projects from prospective customers
- Strong capability to build a strategic and long term relationship with the customers
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Precisely identify and scope the customer needs and quick wins
- Proven history of adding a new logo to the company
- Prepare a list of prospective customers and projects/service expected to finalize within the same financial year.
- Be aware and updated business trend and market changes
- Achieve yearly sales targets
- Prepare monthly forecast, sales executive summary report, and customer personal visit report.
Responsible for achieving yearly sales Quota
- Achieve yearly and quarterly sales target assigned by RSM
- Total coverage of assigned market segments, and increases the company’s market share in such segments
- Develop new accounts
- Good technical knowledge of the products and services offered by the company
- Good knowledge of customer requirements and behavior
- Professional representation of the company core values
- Show to all customers CNS – banking tangible values and good references available in the market
Propose technical and commercial solutions and services from CNS to the prospective customers
- Liaison with principal partners to ensure support for projects
- Professionally represent the company
- Self-effective solutions by self-learning all products/ solutions and services of EFT
- Ensuring proposals or any other information is prepared accurately and submitted properly
- Proposing solutions based on added values rather than on price
Required Candidates Profile:
- Minimum Education: University or Bachelor’s Degree (engineering, commerce or related), MBA is a plus
- Minimum Experience: 3 years of sales experience in Automation and Digital transformation solutions and software.
- Previous Technical work experience
- A strong relationship with customers
- Experience in selling similar products
Behavioral and Technical Competencies:
- Collaboration / Team Work
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Planning and Organizing Work
- Account management and account strategy planning
- Technical assessment and technical product knowledge
- Sales certificate or good understanding of the product and services to be sold
- Ensure team working spirit all the times
- Nurturing customer partnership
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounting & Finance Specialist
TAV Airports Holding Co. (TAV Aero)