Job description / Role
1. Generates sales revenues for the assigned portfolio of accounts in line with agreed annual sales targets.
2. Sets up annual sales targets based on past trends, and current and forecasted business opportunities in consultation with Line Manager and works to achieve the same.
3. Plays an integral role in new business pitches and holds responsibility for the effective onboarding of new clients.
4. Responsible for developing and achieving sales through the direct sales channel.
5. Focuses on growing and developing existing clients, generating new business for existing and new products being launched from time to time.
6. Writes business plans for all current and future tender businesses.
7. Acts as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
8. Guides sales team in sales conversion, documentation, etc.
9. Understands customer needs in terms of prices and technical requirements.
10. Negotiates with customers on prices and contractual terms and provides feedback to the Line Manager.
11. Maintains an awareness of sales and other business developments amongst competitors and passes on relevant information to immediate superior.
12. Coordinates with the Pre-Qualification team for timely and accurate submittal of PQ documents.
13. Coordinates with the Supply Chain team for effective and timely execution of order deliveries. Updates customers about the order status.
14. Provides support to Credit Control Team in collecting outstanding dues.
15. Provides periodical sales reports to the Line Manager.
16. Updates all data related to sales activities, project phases, and customers in the CRM and maintains the information accurately as per line manager guidelines.
1. Native Arabic speaker and an Engineering Graduate with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the relevant industry with a proven track record.
2. Excellent communication skills in English.
3. Excellent presentation skills.
4. Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
5. Previous knowledge of CRM
About the Company
With regional expertise and global know-how, CORYS Piping Systems is committed to becoming the partner of choice for the development and production of world-class plastic piping systems able to satisfy every local need. We strive to deliver water supply solutions able to enhance urban resilience and healthy environments, in order to build a better, sustainable future together.
Thanks to significant and ongoing investment in local manufacturing that is fully aligned with European standards, we deliver complete, value-add systems with strong competitive advantage, closely aligned with regional needs. Our systems are manufactured in accordance with local and international standards, accredited and certified accordingly by 3rd party organizations such as the BSi and WRAS.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Sales Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
E-commerce Operation, Store and Business Development Manager
Smart Energy Solutions
HVAC Operations Manager
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors