Job description / Role
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls, Send email and faxes. Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
• Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
• Provide office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the organization. Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload.
• Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
• Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Support the Team leader / Manager in implementation of quality assurance programs in order to maintain standards of quality and productivity.
• Co-ordination and support to onboard team.
• Maintains Senior Managements' appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Omani National
• Oral & Written Communication in English and Arabic
• Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
• Experience in customer service will be a plus
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
• Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. printer, scanner)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Reliable with patience and professionalism
• Bachelor’s Degree
About the Company
IRIS HEALTH SERVICES LLC, is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified Third Party Administration Service Company providing professional medical benefit and claims administration services.
IRIS HEALTH with the strength of its team, experience and expertise provides an unparalleled end to end claims management solution. It's not just about claims processing but rather about managing medical claims.
Our cutting edge software platform fundamentally changes the dynamics of managing medical portfolios. As a result, our Clients benefit from many features that provide unparalleled efficiency that includes managing your medical claims, trend analysis and monitoring.
Manpower Middle East
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Admin Assistant Facilities
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Administration / HR Officer
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jul|