Job description / Role
• Issue the items as per the requisitions received from the user department and get the acknowledgement along with the Name, Staff No.
• Verifying the items to confirm that these are issued as per the sample.
• Attaching the Issue Note copy to the Requisition copy for filing it in Issue file.
• On a daily basis to hand over the Issue Notes along with Issue Report for the previous day to the Head of Section for the verification.
• Check the remarks put by the HOS on the Issue Note & make the necessary corrections if required & submit it back to HOS for his re-verification.
• Counting of stocks on Perpetual Inventory basis to make sure that all the stock items are counted at least once in year & or 60 items on a monthly basis.
• Make sure that the items are stored in the allocated area (Demarcated).
• Make sure that the minimum stocks levels are always maintained.
• Make sure that the requisitions are raised for the items when it reaches the reorder level.
• Receive the items in the absence of other colleagues or when too many suppliers are waiting for the delivery of items.
• Any other duties assigned by the Assistant Manager - Warehouse.
• Prepare issuing and Requisition report and forward it to Assistant Manager â€“ Warehouse to keep updated on the stock control levels.
• Maintains records of all the correspondence in respect of the data base in an organized manner which is easily accessible at any time.
• Fresh Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
• OR Two years College Diploma in any discipline with 2 years of relevant experience preferably handling stores functioning in an Airline Industry.
• OR Specialised certificate in the any field with Secondary school having 6 years of WY /aviation experience in a similar functions .
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.