Job description / Role
Administrator - Revenue Transaction - Omani National Only
This employee will be a member of the Finance Team within the Finance Division. This position will be responsible for processing and analyzing data related to Passenger Revenue Accounting processes which plays a key role in accounting of Oman Air’s Receivables - Payables and Revenue declaration. The candidate will go through a 20-month on-job training covering different models in revenue system.
• Interface of files from SABRE, BSP and ARC, RATD Tax database, ATPCO files, if required
• General Sales Agent (GSA)-Area Office Invoice Generation
• Debit-Credit Memo (ADM - ACM) processing and accounting
• Sales vs. Flown comparison and accounting of revenue adjustments
• Flight Packet monitoring
• Billing for another carriers tickets-EMD-MCO
• Process of Rejection Billing from OAL
• Generation of Airline Invoices as per IATA format
• Generation of standard IATA forms
• Generation of separate AR file for both ICH and Non-ICH customers for loading in ERP
• Generate outward billing invoices for rejections
• Generate Revenue Adjustments to the coupon level
• Capable of accepting Inward billing thru SIS platform and as per IATA mapping codes
Any other tasks assigned by Finance Manager.
• Fresh Bachelor Degree in business studies (Accounting, Finance, Statistics)
• OR Two years College Diploma in business studies with 2 years of relevant experience. IATA certificate in Revenue Accounting will be an advantage.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.
Accountant - Payables
Petrochem Middle East
Financial Reporting Accountant
Al Marwan Group Holdings
A Leading Group of Companies in Dubai