Job description / Role
- Should be fully conversant with all Oman Air customer series procedures. Ticketing and Reservation system. Reservation policies and Company policies and procedures
- Issue al tickets correctly and legibly abiding to all IATA ticketing rules and regulations
- Answer all incoming telephone calls courtesy and quickly
- To establish and maintain a good working relationship with Oman Pair passengers, Travel agents and tour operators
- Provide Oman air customer (passenger and travel agents) all service to the companies standards
- To be able to work under minimum supervision under the defined guidelines
- Quits fares
- To be competent enough to provide special service to passengers such as special meals, stretcher, wheel chair, meet and assist, etc.
- Adhere to all management decisions
- Strictly adhere to ticketing and reservation ethics
- Reduce reservation cost to the minimums
- Adhere to Company ethics and standard at all times
- Groom, conduct and present in accordance with eh Company's image.
- Two years college diploma in a related discipline
- Or Specialised certificate / License preferably in IATA / Sabre / Galileo / Amadeus with Secondary School certification
- Work experience in reservation & ticketing in an Arline / travel agency will be advantage.
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman's Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman's national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.
Call Center Agent
Assistant Manager - Facility Management
Receptionist - OliOli® Children's Museum
Front Desk Receptionist cum Administrator
Call Center Agent / Customer Service Executive (Arabic Speaker)
Transguard Workforce Solutions