Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
Job description / Role
• AMADAS stands for Analyzer Maintenance And Data Acquisition System
• The main focus is on custody transfer metering systems, but also on other systems like on- /offloading systems or mobile calibration rigs.
• Use your skills and enthusiasm to design or redesign (software) System Architectures based on client specifications.
• This also involves creating Instrument and communication tag lists and the implementation and testing of the software. Furthermore, you will give demonstrations to the customers.
• Knowledge: relevant knowledge of SCADA software, HMI, communication protocols and security protocols. Also knowledge of international standards or guidelines like ISO or ASTM is important.
• Interests: software development methods, automated testing and software architecture within the Oil & Gas industry.
• Bachelor Software development or equivalent.
• Minimum 7 years of related work experience in the refinery, petrochemical or chemical industry.
• Strong analytical/trouble-shooting skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work independently, in a team and in a diverse environment.
• Salary – competitive / no bar for right candidate
About the Company
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS) is a 100% Omani SME Limited Liability Company founded in year 2015. SOMS is one of the leading and rapidly growing industrial maintenance service company in the Sultanate of Oman certified with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001. We offer wide variety of industrial services in fields of; Energy (Power stations), Oil & Gas, Water & Waste Water Treatment (Desalination), Engineering Consultation, and Marine. With our wide range of expertise, we can offer the “correct” service with the highest quality in the market.