Job description / Role
- The individual will utilize a combination of business process analysis, technical process analysis and technical expertise to develop enterprise architectural security deliverable.
- Analyzes the relationships of the various IT components and business processes to define approaches that provide significant value to our organization by driving appropriate security strategies across various disciplines.
- The individual will be working closely with key decision makers and business leaders as well as varying levels of technologists
- Must have solid communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Person will be responsible for developing advanced enterprise security ideas aligned with key industry standards that can guide security offerings into the future.
- Advise senior management on security risks.
- Translate security risks to business impact.
- Consult and facilitate delivery of Information Security strategic goals and take initiatives for organization.
- Assists in the evaluation of overall risk for IT systems (including data), accounting for the people, processes, and technologies that provide security controls, Architects, prioritizes, coordinates and communicates the choice of security technologies necessary to ensure a highly secure yet usable computing environment.
- Provide security architecture and advice in support of application development, infrastructure, and enterprise technology projects.
- Coordinate with various project teams to communicate the necessity of security requirements and design constraints.
- Identify any gaps in existing application security infrastructure to meet project requirements.
- Perform code analysis, application security reviews, and develop an application security training program.
- Stays current with security technologies and make recommendations for use based on business value.
- Maintains an expert knowledge in the field of Information Security and the related issues, systems, processes, products, and services.
- Provide training and mentoring to team and consulting resources.
- Solid history of designing, developing, or customizing application authentication and authorization systems.
- Understanding of the OWASP Top 10 application security risks and how to address them.
- Strong working knowledge of enterprise software technologies, application security, and infrastructure.
- Hands on experience with encryption, hashing, secure random number generation, key derivation, key management, digital signatures, etc. in one or more major development languages.
- Core understanding of web application security scanning software and related penetration testing tools
- General knowledge of core security networking concepts like TLS, SSH, DNS, Firewalls etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to articulate technically advanced issues to all audiences.
- Ability to mentor and train teams.
- Ability to work under pressure, establish priorities and respond with urgency.
- Min Experience : 6+ Years
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Good to have : CISSP, CISSP - ISSAP, CEH etc.
Behavioral Skills Required:
- Communicating Effectively
- Planning & Organizing
- Risk Aware
- Results Orientation
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.