Job description / Role
Area Manager - Oman
A Global FTSE 250 organisation is is seeking a business development manager to increase sales in (location). The Business Development Manager will be responsible for approaching new business targets and close long term agreements. Businesses targeted will be across all verticals.
The successful candidate must come from a B2B services background, and be highly effective in managing the whole sales process, from approach, to pitch, to close of new business.
A global FTSE 250 business services organization, who is looking to enhance their offering into the Middle East.
* Manage a territory and ensure profit performance and critical KPI's are exceeding expectations.
* Define and implement the sales strategy plan for the area of responsibility.
* Handle the full sales cycle from the identifying a new opportunity until successfully closing a deal.
* Partner with the global & regional sales team to penetrate and close new business as required.
* Resolve escalated customers issues
* Attract, train and retain team members
* Establish personal objectives for all direct reports and clearly communicate performance expectations.
Competitive salary package
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in B2B sales in service industry.
* In-depth understanding of the sales process and value based selling.
* Proven track record in qualifying and closing new business
* Team leading experience is an asset
* Proven knowledge local market
* Fluent English speaker, knowledge of local language would be highly advantageous
* Availability to travel where and when requested by the Company
* Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.