Job description / Role
A leading regional Scaffolding and Formwork organization have a requirement for a Sales Manager to join their team in the Oman.
The Sales Manager should have an in depth and practical understanding of Scaffolding and Formwork solutions. He/she will be responsible for the developing the company presence in the Oil & Gas EPC contractor market.
- Prior experience with EPC customers preferred
- A degree holder in engineering, preferably in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Qualified Scaffolding Certificate (UK) or appropriate qualification in the field of scaffolding
- Several years of experience in scaffolding (erection and dismantling)
- Several years of experience in scaffolding work preparation and static analysis
- In depth knowledge of the Construction and Industrial Industry (Oil & Gas)
- Persistent with strong goal orientation and able to work on his own initiative
- Strong sales ability and motivational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide technical support and formwork solutions
- High level of energy and the ability to work independently
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.