Job description / Role
• Educate and instruct students between the ages of 13 and 18 under a prescribed curriculum to develop students’ Arts skills.
• The Arts teacher is required to foster the social and emotional growth of students.
• Native English Speaker
• Bachelors in Education in the relevant subject + 3 years’ experience in teaching the subject for secondary with verified experience letters letter headed, signed and stamped by the school or,
• Bachelors in subject (Example: Math, Physics, Chemistry, Arts, etc.) + Post Graduate Certificate in Education + 3 years’ experience in teaching the subject with verified experience letters letter headed, signed and stamped by the school.
• Bachelors in subject + 10 years’ minimum experience with verified experience letters letter headed, signed and stamped by the school.
• Not older than 58 years old.
About the Company
Al Shomoukh International School (SIS) is a new KG to Grade 12 global school in Muscat. Established by Global Education Services (GES) the school opened for the 2015/16 school year in Al Hail.
A new school has been constructed and, combined with an international curriculum and excellent staff, the school intends to become one of the outstanding international schools in Muscat. It will draw students from both the local Omani and expatriate community. Both will be rewarded with an education experience of the highest order.
The school will be a beacon of international educational excellence for local and expatriate male and female students using English as the medium of instruction. Classes will be a maximum of 25 students.