Job description / Role
• Provide a complete overview of all assets within the airport, establishing an accurate data base of all assets.
• Where data is not available develop, prioritized plans for the progressive gathering of asset data.
• Ensure the condition of all assets is assessed and documented.
• Establish and implement rolling programs for asset condition assessment and reporting.
• Monitor that assets are operated cost effectively.
• Provide asset management approach that focuses on greatest return of investment.
• Set up of process by which systems and facilities are monitored and maintained with the objective of providing the best possible service to passengers and stakeholders.
• Implement, negotiate and monitor an overall asset program.
• Ensure that reports contain clear and concise recommendations regarding immediate/short/long term actions.
• Collate and finalise CAPEX budgets in conjunction with other Technical Services divisions and monitor CAPEX expenditure throughout the financial year.
• Work to increase revenue generated by the assets, optimize asset utilization, identify and implement economies of scales and cost savings opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business accounting, finance or similar MBA preferred
• 15 years of technical experience in the areas of asset enhancement in a large multifunctional environment
• Airport experience essential.
• Proficient in presenting data/business case scenarios to senior management
• Ability to evaluate the feasibility of asset acquisition
• Ability to develop financial models for asset acquisition
• Must be able to manage projects.
• Must be able to study and form conclusions about data gathered
• Excellent grasp of financial data
• Analytical minded
• Good understanding of airport operations
• Proficiency with computers and industry related software required (e.g. Maximo, or other computerized facility management system)
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.