Job description / Role
• Adjust chemical injection rates of all production chemicals are as per the approved recommendations.
• Conduct routine maintenance for the chemical injection skids and report any major deficiency experienced.
• Maintain the skid/pumps spare parts and update the Site Manager to update spare parts stock levels
• Install temporary chemical injection facilities and parts when breakdowns occur to sustain pump uptime >95%
• Compile and report chemical consumption data and update the information in the agreed common drive.
• Maintain a safe working environment through diligent housekeeping
• Assistant Maintenance Technician: OND/Secondary school or Equivalent (Shall be OMANIS)
• Assistant Maintenance Technician; limited experience is acceptable
• Interior Oman
• 28/28 days (28 days On and 28 days OFF)
About the Company
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS) is a professional petroleum engineering consultancy and services that has been established in 2008 with employees of over 30 years of experience in the sector of Oil&Gas upstream business.
Our extensive experience in the oil and gas industry has enabled us to gain remarkable position where we are able to deliver practical and cost effective solutions.
Our vision is to become the lead solutions provider for the oil and gas sector in the globe.