Job description / Role
• Assist Planner in organizing Site based HSE routine meetings
• Assist planner report all incidents, accidents and near misses happening at field
• Participate in IHTIMAM (BBS) programs of PDO on daily basis
• Coordinate journey management for and submit monthly journey management reports to Journey authorizer.
• Site focal point for IVMS management system i.e. daily checking and maintenance.
• Site focal point for operational and safety equipment (including vehicles) calibration / certification system and update their calibration / certification details
• Maintain all records of certifications and calibrations.
• Support Planner in accomplishing yearly HSE plan & monitoring plan initiatives and actions.
• Book HSE trainings for the site staff with site based ATP of PDO and update the training details in training matrix.
• Get the medical examinations of staff at site done on time and update health monitoring register also follow up to send original medical reports to Muscat office of SOS.
• Diploma/Secondary school Chemistry Laboratory Technician or equivalent (Shall be Omanis)
• Minimum 2 years for Diploma and minimum 4 years for Secondary School
About the Company
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS) is a professional petroleum engineering consultancy and services that has been established in 2008 with employees of over 30 years of experience in the sector of Oil&Gas upstream business.
Our extensive experience in the oil and gas industry has enabled us to gain remarkable position where we are able to deliver practical and cost effective solutions.
Our vision is to become the lead solutions provider for the oil and gas sector in the globe.