Job description / Role
Co-create the regional marketing activities plan for market creation (segment creation, and city entry), and market development, along with the partner and team members to ensure success of the region. These activities may include doing events, doing trainings, one-to-one meetings with customers, implementations, participating in forums, maintaining relationships etc.
• Responsible for providing adequate support to the customer and ensure customer happiness
• Ensure escalations are handled appropriately and timely solutions provided to customers
• Conduct regular Tally knowledge camps and Tally awareness camps for customers and their references
• Learn what more our product needs to capture 100% of the market. Ensure relevant product feedback is communicated to R&D team
• Responsible for periodically enabling all the partners on the usage of product to increase product adoption across region & customers
• Conduct OJT for partner resources
• Conduct classroom training on product for partner resources
• Participate in selection of partners and setting individual goals
• Enable partners on understanding Tally CRM and how to take maximum benefits out of the same
• Responsible for co-creating the regional marketing plan
• Responsible for creating calendar of TSPL events for partners (part sponsorship)
• Responsible for executing events as per guidelines prescribed in the SOP so that the marketing plan becomes successful
• Responsible for providing logistical support for all activities in the region in the form of event kits/event support tools delivery with the help of the central delivery team from HO
OMR 500 to 700 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical, Telephone, Travel
• Good understanding of the marketing theories and concepts
• Good understanding of the organisation's policies and processes related to customer and partner
• Good knowledge of MS Office and other similar productivity tools
• Should have fair understanding of the technology landscape and SME business
• Excellent verbal and written communication (English and local), presentation, listening and consulting skills are vital, and should be able to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the partner
• Experience in customer management
• Enterprising personality
• Analytical skills (market, segment, businesses)
• Good decision making, sales and negotiation skills
• Customer orientation skills
• Good planning and prioritising skills to manage a varied and pressurised workload while focusing on the "big picture"
• Extrovert and outgoing, gets along well with wide variety of people
• Interested in technology and keeps up to date on consumer and business technology
About the Company
- Human Resource Consulting
- Executive Search: Specialized in Middle and Senior Level positions.
- Payroll process for startup / small sized firms.
Specializations - Dedicated Executive Search Consultants who are specialized in IT, Sales, Finance and Analytics domains. - 10+years of experience Recruitment and Human Resource Consulting.
Business Development Manager
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Sales Manager - Packaging
Marketing and Communications Manager
Community Sales Manager
Regus / IWG
Manager - Customer Loyalty