Job description / Role
• Candidates must hold a Ph.D. degree in Linguistics from a recognized university.
• Minimum 5+ years of teaching Experience in a recognized university.
• To teach courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
• To supervise students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
• To participate in academic committees.
• To conduct scientific research in the area of expertise.
• A record of published research papers.
• A thorough and up-to-date knowledge and understanding of subject related degree & relevant teaching qualifications.
• To perform academic advising to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
• To use a variety of methods and approaches to meet student needs and achieve program objectives.
• To consolidate and extend learning and to encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning.
• To use various online platforms effectively to deliver knowledge and manage teaching and learning.
• To work collaboratively with faculty across multiple departments and programs.
About the Company
Al Buraimi University College is the first university college in Al Buraimi Governorate. Its establishment was an immediate interpretation act and a true response to the supreme call of His Majesty, Sultan Qaboos Bin Saeed, God Save Him, to the private sector to start investing in higher education through establishing new private academic institutions committed to sustaining greater educational opportunities in diverse academic fields for the Omani prospective students with the aim of meeting the needs of local labor market with skilled local potentials to cope with the global economic changes.