Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC's Academy is looking for the role of an Accounting and Finance trainer for the Oman office coming from a qualifications background (ACCA/CMA/CPA/CFA etc is highly preferable). The Trainer will be responsible for course preparation and delivery of the Professional Qualification and Professional Development courses along with support towards proposals.
- Course delivery for Business and Finance Professional Qualifications
- Technical input towards proposals, working directly with the director
- Preparation of course materials and assisting in developing materials repository
- Business development and Course Management for the Professional Qualifications
- Manage delegate progress and handle technical queries of delegates
- Participate in open days, info sessions, delegate benefit sessions, School and University career fairs, exhibitions and social events
- Hold a professional qualification (CMA/CPA/ACCA/CFA or similar highly preferable)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance
- 2-3+ years of experience
- Experience in the professional training services preferred
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Familiarity with Administrate or other CRM platforms
- Good spoken and written
- English and Arabic skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and manage good relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexibility in working hours (evenings, weekends if necessary)
- Pleasant, dynamic and proactive individual with ability to take ownership and lead teams and processes
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.