Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC Muscat are looking for Senior Managers who have experience in leading the audits to join our growing assurance practice based in Muscat, Oman. You'll lead medium to large teams, primarily on the audits of our unrivalled portfolio of clients in the region. You'll be responsible for the delivery of your engagements and ensuring the high quality of your team's audit work and reporting. You will also lead and coach your team members and manage relationships with senior level clients. More broadly, you will also contribute to the running of our business unit, including business and people development
The successful candidate will lead a team to provide audit services across various sectors. This will involve the provision of services to a portfolio of audit clients.
A key aspect will be managing work undertaken in connection with external audit reviews, reporting directly to a partner or director. Other important responsibilities will include:
- Managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are achieved.
- Leading of internal and external team and client meetings.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key client contacts
- Managing the personal and professional training and development of your team.
- C A / ACCA / CPA qualified with broad ranging audit experience including planning, controlling & completing a diverse range of assignments;
- Experience in leading audits;
- Experience in leading medium to large sized audit teams;
- Experience in supervising and developing staff;
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships;
- Proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.