Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Aviation Project Manager for our Facilities and Aviation Division. Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relations with clients and ensure high level of customer satisfaction & retention by making them dependent on our services.He/she will also provide extra care on relationship with customers to ensure long-term relationship / partnership with them and develop and implement action plans and processes to improve operations, service delivery to meet existing and future corporate objectives.
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
* Support operational and commercial activities within your area of responsibility
* Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve operating quality and efficiency
* Ensure that the supervision of staff is in line with company policies and procedures
* Liaise effectively with internal departments such as Operations, Commercial, Finance, HR and Training
* Assist in the recruitment and retention of the required level of staff
* Keep respective Directors updated on all relevant project issues
* Ensure all incidents are investigated, appropriate action taken as and when necessary.
* Ensure proper maintenance of customer files and timely renewal of contracts.
* Ensure all correspondence with customers and employees are dealt with in a professional manner
* Adherence to the Quality Management System procedures and its performance
* Review and approval of Purchase Requisitions
* Actively engage with employees, including regular meetings and events
* Support invoicing and collections processes and act as liaison between G4S Finance and customer
* Complete monthly reporting as directed
* Ensure compliance with all HSE procedures at all times
* Liaise with client management and staff for all operational, logistical and administrative requirements
* Conduct performance appraisal programme on all direct reports
* Use Salesforce to record and maintain all commercial activity
* Diploma in any field from a reputable university.
* Minimum of 5 years Aviation operations experience
* Proven history of successful relationship building with internal and external clients
* Strong business acumen to support client need identification
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Strong leadership and cross-functional influence skills.
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company’s global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.
Facilities Manager - Immediate Start
Big Fish Recruitment
Amjaad Engineering and Contracting
Aviation Safety & Regulation Expert
Thales Middle East
Project Manager - Engineering Consultancy