Job description / Role
• Develop policies and regulations for aviation safety
• Review existing civil aviation regulation and propose revisions to confirm to ICAO annexes, EASA and other regulatory framework
• Review ICAO Annexes and incorporate them into the regulation and identify the differences to be notified to ICAO
• Develop guidelines materials and procedural hand books.
• Bachelor degree in Aviation discipline or equivalent
• 5 - 7 years experience in a civil aviation regulatory body
• Management experience with airline knowledge or other aviation related management
• Extensive experience in drafting, writing civil aviation rules, regulation policies and procedures
• and to have knowledge of EASA regulations
• comprehensive knowledge of safety policies and regulations functions and guidance materials
• comprehensive knowledge of Chicago convention and ICAO Annexes
• A good command of oral and written English
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.