Job description / Role
The Bakery Commis role is to guarantee the quality and process of the bread .
- Check at the start of his shift that products needed for his service station are on hand according to set par level and place the order of the products from the internal store
- Prepare quality bakery items as per outlined recipes, HACCP standards, portion control practices, and items’ presentation guidelines then dispatch prepared orders to different outlets
- Take part in the opening and closing duties of the bakery in compliance with the norms and internal procedures and contribute in stocking and receiving goods when needed
- Prepare bakery delivery orders requested by external customers in a timely manner and package them according to the set guidelines
- Ensure sanitation of work station at all times during the shift by cleaning the fridge, shelves and counter, sharpening knives and cleaning utensils upon end of shift
- Follow security / fire / safety procedures according to the set rules and regulations and report any incidents to hierarchy
- Check the shelf life of products, tag the production/expiry date on each product, monitor wasted product figures, and estimate needed supplies
- Maintain good product items knowledge in order to answer any inquiry
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in F&B operations
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Commercial Understanding
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Driving and Achieving results
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.