Job description / Role
Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the design team in project/sector BIM execution.
• Manage the setup, development, configuration, establishment of the Common Data Environment (CDE) for project use.
• Ensure Project Information Models (PIM’s) are delivered in accordance with the agreed TIDP, MIDP and CDE protocol.
• Manage the model assembly from different design disciplines (with focus on utility networks).
• Configure and run clash tests and disseminates clash results to stakeholders.
• Measure and ensure the highest quality for all BIM package submissions in accordance with project standards and requirements.
• Review BIM models from stakeholders. Provide support & guidance in modeling tasks as needed.
• Perform QA/QC checks on the model assemblies and maintain QA/QC check tracker.
• Review, monitor and report on the development of clash interference and fully coordinated models.
• Prepare own discipline model and/or content for internal reviews and coordination meetings.
• Validate and export model geometry and data to schedules for internal design and commercial activities.
• Monitor and validate testing and commissioning data in models.
• Monitor and support the data collection process and validate Asset Information Models (AIM’s) and Client Specific requirements.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Full awareness of the following BIM execution components
• British Standards BS/PAS Series
• Thorough knowledge and configuration of Common Data Environment platforms
• Project Information Model delivery
• Quality assurance compliance and validation
• Collaboration, coordination and clash/clearance detection
• Quantity take off/scheduling
• Minimum 5 years of experience in infrastructure design projects, with focus on utility networks modeling and coordination
• Avid user in design authoring and collaboration tools as AutoDesk Civil 3D, Navisworks Manage, Bentley Navigator
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Team player, skilled in communication and presentation
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.