Job description / Role
- Biomedical engineers as Medical planners are involved in hospital projects during both : Design & Construction phase
- Determining the Quantities, Types, Sizes, capacities of all medical equipment & medical furniture required for the project as per client needs.
- Estimating the equipment and furniture budgets required
Duties of Biomedical Engineers. Biomedical engineers typically do the following:
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment. Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
OMR 600 to 800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Accommodation
- Using computer software and mathematical models to design, develop and test new materials, devices and equipment. This can involve programming electronics, building and evaluating prototypes, troubleshooting problems, and rethinking the design until it works correctly
- Liaising with technicians and manufacturers to ensure the feasibility of a product in terms of design and economic viability
- Discussing and solving problems with manufacturing, quality, purchasing and marketing departments
- Assessing the potential wider market for products or modifications suggested by health professionals or others
- Arranging clinical trials of medical products
- Writing reports and attending conferences and exhibitions to present your work and latest designs to a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Testing and maintaining clinical equipment
- Training technical or clinical staff
- Investigating safety-related incidents
- Keeping up to date with new developments in the field, nationally and internationally.
- Look in to the medical equipment and related hospital project works specifications and advise the project team for technical , commercial and contractual implications in a timely manner.
About the Company
We are in operation since 1975 and have recruited more than 100k skilled and semi-skilled professionals in the Construction, MEP, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, Catering and Power & utilities sector over the past 4 decades.
Application Specialist - Medical Imaging
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Sales Executive (Medical)
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
|Abu Dhabi||25 Sep|
Production Operator / Team Leader
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC