Job description / Role
Execution & Monitoring of Branch Sales & Depots Operations:
• Responsible for execution of sales plans by setting sales targets for sales supervisor and depots supervisor to maintain availability of products stock levels for sales operations as per market demand of products.
• Responsible for achieving budgeted sales of the Company’s products in branch depot.
• Monitor sales plans and achieve sales volume consistent with branch sales projections and accounts served.
• Serve & grow business by identifying new accounts (supermarkets, HORECA, institution, outlets and grilled business continued growth).
• Manage sales and depots operation of the branch.
• Launch the new products in targeted market geographically across the branches in the Sultanate of Oman markets, working closely with Sr. Manager National sales.
Products Distribution / Logistics & Merchandise Operations:
• Accountable for managing all sales order through logistics supervisor at depots.
• Ensure logistics are available and ready for next delivery operations.
• Ensure transportation & depots maintenance through logistics & warehouse supervisor.
• Ensure products merchandising at supermarkets & retails outlets.
• Responsible for ensuring product promotional activities through promoters.
Plan Sales budgets and manage sales transactions:
• Do sales forecast and develop sale budget for the branches.
• Develop and execute SOPs for managing the Branch sales operation
• Collect & submit all cash / cheques in designated banks through cash management assistant
• Set products pricing based on current market rates and internal cost.
• Monitor & review the actual branch sales reports on periodic basis to adjust the variance and corrections.
• Budgeting all logistics related operational expenses and sharing with Sr. national Sales Manager.
Communications and Customer Service Support:
• Develop and maintain good relations with customers’ by maintaining constant communication of products category, order management, promotional information, price information and product specifications.
• Periodic review of sales targets of all branches and communication of actionable and priorities for each quarter.
• Review sales plan targets, branch logistics plans, branch depots stocks level plans, with branch supervisor & updating any changes from time to time.
• Ensuring prompt resolution of customer complaints or problems; this may require communication with branch sales manager and with corporate headquarters.
• Ensure staff deputation to meet scheduled of Sales Targets
• Ensure the availability of an optimized workforce in terms of quantity and quality
• Contribute to the team, letting others know information that may be useful or important
• Creates a positive work environment
• Participate in management and supervisory meetings when required.
• Responsible for all people management related activities for the team.
• HSE Management
• Give Importance to Safety, Health quality and Environment improvement etc.
• Ensures all HSE regulations are followed and up to date as per Oman standards.
• Liaison with Customer service specialist / Corporate sales office for SHE regulatory related laws for compliance.
OMR 1,400 to 1,600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience of managing B2B & B2C meat sales operation in Oman
• Knowledge of the dynamics of the consumer -chilled & frozen meat products.
• Experience in handling branch Sales, warehouse, logistics operations
• Understanding of warehouse & logistics operations
• Understanding of pricing and competitive strategy in meat industry
• Knowledge of products merchandising & products promotion.
• Expertise in sales and customer service skills.
• Ability to handle both corporate and retail customers.
• Ability to manage all business transactions and reconcile them.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• High level of written and verbal communication skills, organizational planning, teamwork, analytical reasoning and adaptability.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
National Sales Manager
Global Business Network (GlobNet)
Overseas Sales Manager
Global Business Network (GlobNet)
Regional Sales Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Country Sales Manager
Swisslinx Middle East