Job description / Role
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity at a multinational Reinsurance Brokers.
The position is based in Oman.
Role Category: Professional
No. of Roles: 1
Target Date: ASAP
Job Classification: Insurance & Superannuation - Brokerage
Min Experience: 10 years
Required Nationalities: India
Preferred Languages: English
Language Proficiency: Fluent
Base Salary: OMR 30k - 36k
Compensation: Not Specified
Total: OMR 30k - 36k
Main Functions and Responsibilities:
• Ensures supplementary work procedures are in place and adhered to within the region.
• Ensures appropriate workflow controls for monitoring work in progress and the timely completion of processes in accordance with the Operating Procedures Manual (OPM) and any technical/policy requirements is in place.
• Maintains appropriate credit control systems/procedures for the tracking of premium, aged debtors/creditors, funding, uncollected premiums & fees, unmatched cash, late signing and bureau signing; liaise with the Accounts Unit.
• In conjunction with the President/EVP/GVP; ensures all matters of a procedural, business or operational risk nature are recorded, properly considered and mitigated.
• Produces accurate and timely management information as required.
• Liaises with the Training Coordinator and/or the Training Team to identify and arrange training requirements.
• Maintain availability of facilities, equipment, and documentation and office supplies necessary to meet day-today business requirements of the region.
• Ensures the region performances on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are in line with achieving the company standard.
• Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the insurance market, the basic insurance principles and the ability to apply them in the day to day activities.
• Demonstrates a good understanding and applies common terminology and context in day to day activities.
• Able to provide a good explanation to clients.
• Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the nature and sources of law, the law of tort, law of contract, the insurance contract and their application in the local and overseas.
• Demonstrates understanding of more complex legal principles and issues affecting clients and the contract of insurance.
• Tailors advice accordingly to legal position of the client.
• Demonstrates awareness of the changes and developments in regulation and the impact these have on the business both local and overseas.
• Demonstrates a good understanding of regulatory requirements and the impact these have on the business.
• Able to identify conflicts of interest and act to mitigate.
• Able to tailor the product offering to satisfy the needs of the client.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the use of the Company’s systems and processes to fulfill role.
• The ability to establish effective working relationships both internally and externally.
• Develops and enhances relationships both internally and externally.
• Demonstrates regularly awareness.
• Adheres to the contents of the Operating Procedures Manual (OPM) and the Company’s overall internal procedures and policies.
• Nil E&Os.
• Miscellaneous tasks within the scope of work, as assigned by the direct manager.
• 10 Years Of Experience In Brokers Business
• Must Be Able To Obtain A Release Letter From His Current Company
• Bachelor degree; (CII or equivalent)
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in Oman market
• Behavioral Skills
• Communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Networking skills
• Customer focus
• Negotiation skills
• Team player
• Computer Skills MS Office; Computer Literate
Bachelor Degree (CII or equivalent)
5 to 10 years in Oman market
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.