Job description / Role
Ooredoo Oman Family Member:
As the Business Case Controller - 3 Months Contract you will be responsible of ensuring company's Opex and Capex spending are challenged for justification and are within the budget and manage the cash and borrowings to ensure availability of funds.
You will be responsible of the following:
- Review business cases prepared by consumer and B2B marketing teams for products, promotion.
- Review business cases prepared by B2B team in connecting new customers.
- Review business cases relating to roaming agreements.
- Assist DH in reviewing business cases relating to strategic initiatives and investments.
- Develop ad-hoc business cases as and when required with the assistance of Director BuC.
- Participates in quarterly IT prioritization with respect to business cases and products.
- Post implementation review of selected business cases for their performance.
- Evaluate BCs relating to resource requirements and cost optimization.
- Perform cost benefit analysis for some strategic projects
- Support in preparation of annual operating plan and 3 year plans
- Prepare product profitability and segment profitability
- Assist SH reporting with revenue and cost of sales explanations on ad-hoc basis.
- Assist Director BuC/DH Planning and Reporting with ad-hoc analysis on revenue and cost of sales.
- Assist the DH Planning and Reporting on AOP and BP process on ad-hoc basis.
- Respond to various queries from other departments promptly and accurately.
You should have the following:
- 7 years' experience with minimum of three years in a senior accounting role
- Must have experience relevant to the scope of this role
- Depth knowledge of financial modelling and undertaking business reviews and analysis
- Financial modelling
- Business analytical
- Customer Focused
- Communicating Effectively
- Planning & Organizing
- Results focused
- Detail Oriented
- Analytical thinking
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
- Passport-size photograph
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Excelsior Group ME
Assistant Manager Finance
Big Fish Recruitment
Commercial Financial Analyst
Nestle Middle East
Muscat Waves Consultancy