Job description / Role
In a business where are our people are our products inspiring excellence in how we engage with our clients is something that we are passionate about. As an Account Centric Account Coordinator, you will be given a group of our important core clients, to support our business in ensuring that we deliver only the best.
As part of the primary account team, reporting to the regions Business Development Leader and with close connection to some of EY’s senior leaders, your time will be focused on activities to enable achievement of objective around account satisfaction, administration and coordination.
Your key responsibilities
• Assist the line manager in all administration related Go-to Market initiatives
• Use procurement portals
• Online bidding
• Manage schedules, responding to first line internal queries
• Use Mercury where needed, therefore must have the ability to learn new tools with appropriate training
• Coordinating account activities, which includes tracking action items to ensure completion, updating relationship map, etc.
• Assisting with the account on-boarding for the account team
• Coordinating revenue planning efforts
• Assisting with the client/people relationships:
• Coordinating attendance for client relationship events (e.g., alumni, diversity, events)
• Coordinating win/loss debrief meetings with internal team
• Coordinating relationship activity
• Working with account teams to ensure that the pipeline and the relationship map is up-to-date
• Assisting with the communications (e.g. client newsletters, value scorecards)
• Tracking the account pipeline
• Pipeline quality/health
• Teaming/enabling pursuits
• Client relationship activities
Skills and attributes for success
• Being responsive and accountable for all things
• Passionate about collaboration, teaming and sharing best practice
• 1+ year of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or another relevant field
• Eager to learn, confident with an outgoing personality
• Excellent presentation skills
To qualify you must have
• Demonstrable negotiation and influencing skills
• Exposure to and an understanding of working with people of many cultures and diversity
Ideally, you will also have
• A business/commercial degree or post graduate
• People management and development experience
What we look for
We are looking for people who can combine, great listening skills, collaboration, influencing and commercial acumen. Being able thrive in an ever changing, diverse, multi-cultural environment where we expect exceptional quality and show passion for your work will set you up for success.
What working for EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer:
• Exposure to some of the greatest colleagues and clients in the industry
• Support, feedback and coaching in a culture that values operational excellence
• Career potential to grow both within the MENA region and globally
• A culture that will encourage you to grow you skills and strengths for your own betterment as well as that or EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region