Job description / Role
- Inform and educate passengers on emergency and safety procedures to ensure passengers safety during all phases of the flight.
- Follow the procedures outlined in the safety manual during any emergency to ensure safety of all personnel.
- Perform duties assigned by the SFS- Purser related to cabin safety and daily operation to ensure adherence to regulation outlined in the operation manual.
- Provide safe and efficient in-flight service to passengers on-board.
- Responsible for ensuring safety on-board of passengers during flight.
- Responsible for providing first aid support to passengers on-board during an emergency situation.
- Conduct necessary checks before flights to ensure cleanliness of cabin and passenger toilet, all catering ordered is loaded in satisfactorily condition, no heavy objects are placed in the overhead bins and all escape exits are unobstructed and clearly visible to passengers.
- Attend to special attention passengers as directed by the SFS- Purser and ensure all passenger comply with the restriction on smoking and use of seat belts and other safety precaution during flights.
Fresh Two years college Diploma in any discipline OR Fresh Secondary School Certificate OR Approved Cabin Crew License Minimum Requirements – Age & Height CANDIDATE AGE HEIGHT Omani Male 18 – 35 years 165 cms Omani Female 18 – 35 years 157cms
About the Company
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman’s Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman’s national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.