Job description / Role
• Draft Man and Auto CAD
• Interior fit out.
• Able to do detailed drawing and carpeting.
• Applicants should professionally qualified in assisting interior designer with minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant design experience in a reputable interiors design company.
• Must be able to develop enhanced architectural features and proficient in CAD design and developing rendering design.
• Able to create and/or re-design layouts and space plans.
• Experience in system furniture and able to specify furniture and interior finishes.
• Job responsibility includes but not limited to all CAD layout, space planning, and sample board presentation.
• Should be proficient working in AutoCAD, knowledgeable with 3D Max, and other graphic software.
• 2 to 3 years experience
About the Company
Pico is one of the world’s leading experiential marketing service providers. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver Total Brand Activation for many of the Fortune 500 companies, government bodies and non-government organisations. With a track record of 40 years in the industry, Pico has earned an unparalleled reputation for creating concepts and transforming them into living, breathing realities. Be it a live event or a permanent themed environment, we create the live experiences that active your brands to harness an emotional impact that lingers longer with lasting impact. Paramount to our success lies in our insistence on servicing our clients and partners with Creativity, Knowledge and Reliability. We provide total solutions on brand activation as well as satisfy individual needs on specialised areas. Our core businesses include design and fabrication of exhibition stands; general contracting and technical services for trade show organisers; event hall and facility management; events, conferences and show management; supply and installation of overlays for venues; permanent exhibits for museums and themed environments; interior fit-out; and brand signage.