Job description / Role
Role and responsibilities:
The Candidate will report to Executive Committee nominated by the Shareholders. The candidate is expected to provide leadership to the three groups of companies with complete responsibility of business P&L including framing and management of annual business plans, plant management, sales and marketing, business diversification and formulation of long-term strategic growth plans for the business.
• Should have worked as a Business head (with P&L responsibility) at a manufacturing/trading industry catering to the Building materials, Civil and O&G infrastructure sector (e.g. plastics building/ infrastructure products like pipes, Concrete additives and admixtures, Concrete precast industry, Cement tiles and other cement products, Plywood, Paints, Corrosion coatings for infrastructure industry) etc..
• It is important for the candidates to have worked hands on for a significant stretch of their career in a target driven sales/business development environment at some point of time in his career before graduating to the position of business head with full P&L responsibilities of his division.
• Prior experience in managing plant level manufacturing functions and buying of commodities shall be an added advantage.
• Working experience in the Gulf markets would also be an added advantage but is not an essential requirement.
• Our preferred segment for candidate search is more from mid-sized plants engaged in sales of factory manufactured products to the building and infrastructure sector.
• Ideal organizational fit shall be for candidates who have worked at business leadership positions independently at mid-level organizations with a flat hierarchical structure and having an entrepreneurial mindset
• Right attitude, live wire personality, excellent communication skills are a prerequisite. Needless to mention that as a business head, the candidate needs to independently handle large and varied cross functional teams such as sales, business development, quality control, manufacturing and various other support functions and therefore should have a demonstrated team management ability.
• Detailed KRA will be discussed with shortlisted candidate.
Salary and benefits:
• Tax free salary of Omani Rials (includes Basic salary, housing & vehicle expense reimbursement and reimbursement of telephone, petrol and other essential utility expenses).
• Free Medical facility (except for non-medical dental and optical care) for self, spouse and two dependent children up to the age of 18 years as per company policy.
• 30 days of annual paid leave with yearly return tickets to hometown for self and family
• Additional end of service reimbursement entitlement as per labour law.
• The end of service payments starts accruing immediately after successful completion of the very 1st year of service.
• Employee group Insurance
• Annual performance linked bonus at the discretion of Executive Committee.
• The requirement is immediate and accordingly the joining time shall be a maximum of 60 days.
• This is a family position and it will be essential for the candidate to locate his spouse to Muscat in the event of selection.
• Candidate Profile:
• Education: Engineering background from reputed all India engineering institutions (IIT, NIT, BIT etc.) is preferred but not essential. Civil/Chemical Engineering stream and an MBA qualification will be preferred.
• Age: 45+ years
• Years of experience: 22 year
About the Company
Personnel Selexions, India's Premier Executive Selection Firm and a part of the 'PSS Group', which includes Personnel Search Services (India), Lobo Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. & Lobo Management Services (Middle East). As a Group we operate across India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad) and the Middle East (Dubai).
Chief Executive Officer
VP - Growth & Strategy
Quest Search & Selection
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Diversified Holding Company
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|