Job description / Role
Provide and Manage the overall employees health care services of the Organisation by providing efficient primary health care and manage secondary and tertiary health care through external facilities to employees and families of the group.
Well established company with 4000 employees.
- Provide and Manage the overall employees health care services of the Organisation by providing efficient primary health care and manage secondary and tertiary health care through external facilities to employees and families of the group.
- Great opportunity to join a well established company in the Middle East.
- Very attractive salary.
- CMO who will head the Medical Services Division and will handle the in-house outpatient Clinic which caters to employees and their families
- Plan and coordinate all health care activities of the group at various locations across Oman.
- Close liaison with Ministry of Health and Private health establishments for economical and effective secondary and tertiary health services for employees.
- Coordination and Consultations with internal customers (Employees and Business Heads).
- Managing cost and operations of the KR Health services
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.