Job description / Role
Caregiver for a Private Client
Child Caregiver take care of children and are responsible for overseeing emotional and social development, teaching social manners, tutoring and feeding children, helping with personal hygiene, supervising play activities, and maintaining a safe and clean environment. A successful Child Caregiver resume should emphasize childcare experience, a good level of physical fitness, a warm personality, and observation spirit.
The following are the key responsibilities:
• Carry out daily activities to meet children's physical and emotional needs.
• Prepare a fun learning experience by interacting and creating educational activities for indoors and outdoors
• Interact /Entertain children in educational ways.
• Tutoring children and assist them in their projects and homework’s.
• Plan activities schedule and maintain records on individual child, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered etc.
• Timely serving of meals/snacks to children.
• Tend to emotional comfort and well-being of children.
• Maintained a secure environment; safeguarded children from potential hazards.
• Help children with language development and social manners.
• Maintained a safe environment by allowing only authorized persons near children
• Role model to teach and help them to interact with each other in a positive manner
OMR 250 to 400 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Food,Medical, tickets
• Professional, flexible, zero attitude and positive, immaculate hygiene is must.
• Good communication skills.
• Must have excellent presentation and work to meticulous attention to detail and good work ethic.
• Ability to multitask and use initiative.
About the Company
A Leading Company in Oman