Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Works closely with discipline project engineers/designers and other discipline engineers in the delivery of 2D/3D deliverables with quality
- Follow/ensure Quality Management System Requirements are met in line with ISO 9001-2015 and APIQ2 2 nd edition requirements
- Develop designs in PDMS and 2D drawings in electronic format (AutoCad).
- Implement hand marked-up changes to drawings as per checking and approval procedure (checkprints).
- Develop and maintain standard drawing templates.
- Maintain and monitor drawing development progress.
- Meet project commitments and deliver to schedule.
- Identify opportunities & implement standardization to reduce cycle time & cost.
- Knowledgeable of the interface points between design disciplines.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 6 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry in Civil/Structural design.
Minimum of 3 years experience with 3D drawing systems (e.g. PDMS) and Autocad
Note: Recruiter to paste Qualifications/Requirements of the job here.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.