Be a part of our International Project Management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project & programme management and cost consultancy services.
Claims Manager – Muscat, Oman
Working in a Client Facing, Consultancy role, responsible for the Claims management of a major Oil & Gas scheme.
• You will be part of a senior expat management team providing strategic Contracts advice in support of our clients’ organisation in the Oil & Gas Sector.
• You will be involved in a broad range of Claims aspects including Delay Analysis, Claims Strategy, Dispute Prevention and Resolution (Litigation, Arbitration, Mediation and Adjudication).
• Oil & Gas experience is not essential. We are looking for people with major or complex project experience where significant Claims management experience has been gained.
A hands on approach is essential and it is important that you will not only be client facing, but can demonstrate a good level of confidence and comfort working directly with our clients teams.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
• You will have a broad knowledge of claims including EOT Analysis, Delay Analysis, Claim Writing and Preparing Claim Narratives, Claim Management, VO’s Management, Prolongation Cost, Claim / VO Substantiation, Disruption Claims, Amendment of the Contract, Amendment of the Contract Negotiations.
• Effective communicator, with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
• Able to build and maintain key client relationships.
• Results and quality focused individual.
• Degree Qualifications is essential.
• Professional Memberships are an advantage but not essential.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
PSR Solutions International
Contracts Manager - Metro
Commercial Manager - Real Estate Developer
Ignite Search & Selection