Job description / Role
Main Objective of the Role: Management of the polyclinic and tie ups with labs, government authorities to ensure revenue generation and referrals.
- Manages smooth functioning of the Polyclinic
- Responsible for overall operations of the facility from both clinical and non-clinical aspects
- Planning and execution of polyclinic promotional activities
- Design and implement business strategies to help the polyclinic meet organizational goals
- Manage staff by assigning and delegating tasks as needed
- Act as a liaison between patients, their families and additional care staff
- Responsible for researching and managing professional association with other organizations for mutual benefit
- Management of operations and liaising with Meitra to increase patient satisfaction of international patients
- Develop and implement policies and directives; Ensure it is in accordance with laws ;setting and monitoring budgets
- Daily reporting and assessment to meet the assigned revenue targets
- Understand future staffing requirements and create, execute and support clinical staff recruitment and retention strategies.
- Graduate / MBA - Preferably Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration or similar field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in clinical setting
- Preferably has experience in managing clinic in Oman
- Experience in similar position with reputed Polyclinic
- Knowledge of local markets and trends
About the Company
Globnet is a respected privately owned management consultancy that has been operating in Oman for several years and has built a strong network of contacts in the country at various levels in the public services sector.
TGC Consulting Middle East
KKT Orthopedic Spine Center
Senior Manager - Sales & Marketing (Hospital)
Global Business Network (GlobNet)
Strategy Associate - Healthcare & Life Sciences - Top Tier Strategy Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Regional Business Growth Manager