Job description / Role
The Commercial Specialist is responsible for the sales growth of Nestlé Professional Hot Beverages and Cold Beverages solutions in B2B channel. He/she drives the achievement of sales targets through new customer acquisition and customer relationship management.
• Deliver on the sales targets by category, meet the set budgets while tracking performance and taking corrective actions for underperforming machines. Aspire to have the Perfect Store executed by channel adhering to Nestlé Professional guidelines.
• Execution of the Trade Assets planning cycle by efficiently driving the integration of trade assets into the Monthly Business Planning Cycle as well as guaranteeing its preparation, distribution, installation, withdrawal, maintenance, rebranding, custody and destruction processes to meet Nestlé Professional Beverage market Execution plan and Integrated Commercial plan.
• Align with the Beverage Service Partners (BSP) and report identified KPIs, such as the accomplishment of installation and maintenance program, and control TA in order to guarantee the end cup profile; maintain Installation and Withdrawal contracts.
• Coach and provide regular feedback and recognition BSP team focusing on machine detailing and hygiene standards.
• Build and manage key customer relationship for sustainable business growth, executing customer plans. Implement effective spend strategy, optimizing leads generation process via trade shows, telesales, direct contact, etc.
• Ensure proper stock supply through accurate monthly forecast, manage sell out from BSP to operators, spare parts inventory, and monitor the level of bad goods returns.
• Identify areas of opportunity and potential for improvement for the business.
• University Degree in Business (Administration, Marketing, Management)
• Minimum 1 year experience in Sales Operations, preferably in the Out of Home environment.
• UAE or Oman Driving License.
• Has successfully delivered on KPIs, especially top line business results.
• Demonstrated success in managing multi-category and cross functional teams, supporting a high performance culture.
• Worked in a matrix organization with the ability to influence others.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.